ABHEDA YOGA TRADITIONAL YOGA COURSES
YOGA LA SALA in Bucharest, Iaşi and Cluj, with increasingly advanced successive initiations and information based on traditional yogic methods of Direct Realization – yoga in the middle of life.
Classes start on Saturday, September 27, 2020,at 10:00 a.m. supported by Acharya Leonard.
Entries are received until 1 November 2020, even after classes begin.
- basic courses are successive weekly courses of 3 hours, requiring relatively regular attendance;
- will take place every Sunday from 10 to 13 and every Tuesday from 19 to 22;
- atheoretical and practical learning of the fundamentals of Abheda yoga is taught;
- the first 4 weeks of the course are free (between 27 September and 25 October);
- first free session between October 25th and November 1st), and then a donation of 120 lei/month no matter how many courses we attend, with some discounts or gratuities for people with low incomes or exceptional cases;
- persons enrolled in the basic course have free participation in ONEStep.
LA SALA in Bucharest, lasting 75 minutes
- does not require regular attendance, it can come at any time during the year – as at a gym,
- no written support is provided,
- have a short duration and practice a smaller number of techniques because there is no possibility to prepare complex techniques in 75 minutes
- *People participating in OneStep do not have free participation in the basic course.
the courses are designed by Acharya Leonard and taught by the instructors trained by him.
More details HERE
*No registrations are currently made.
The yoga course for children creates the context for the little ones to be able to master or manifest their thoughts and emotions and develop harmoniously from all points of view, body, mental and spiritual. It gives them the strength and understanding to show mental and spiritual qualities.
Outside the enrollment period for the Abheda course
BASE, you can participate at any time in spontaneous courses without regular presence – Abheda ONE Step.
People enrolled at Abheda Base can participate in all additional courses free of charge, so ONE Step.
The teaching of the basic course spans several years of study and practice, but in about 6 months a good instruction is assimilated to understand and practice BAZA Abheda.
The room is equipped with yoga mattresses, beds and pillows, but it is good for participants to carry a blanket and/or isoprene (“yoga mat”) if they want to practice on their own objects.
Otherwise, we are waiting for you with light clothing and … Good soul!