- Înscrierile la noi cursuri ABHEDA Yoga în București, Iași, Cluj, Brasov, Timisoara ...și în toată țara pentru începători se fac ACUM
- pentru a primi informații si articole puteti trimite email-ul dv la firstname.lastname@example.org sau sms la 0788.377.773
- suntem pe Facebook AICI
- Nasal applications of sesame or coconut oil or ghee in both nostrils, morning and evening.
- Oil therapy of oral cavitations – take a tablespoon of sesame or coconut oil in the mouth. Do not swallow, but walk through the mouth for 2, 3 minutes , then spit and rinse the mouth with warm water. The procedure can be done once or twice a day.
- Inhalations are made with fresh mint leaves or Ajwain seeds (we can replace with thyme) once a day.
- A mixture of clove powder mixed with honey or natural sugar is given 2 to 3 times a day in cases of coughing or throat irritation.
- In general, these measures treat dry cough and sore throat.
- ...................Gataa ... citim ARTICOLUL....................
Ministry of AYUSH
appeared on November 9, 2014 and was created to ensure the optimal spread and development of alternative medicine systems – AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturist Medicine, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy).
In the past it was known as the Department of The System of Medicine and Homeopathy (ISM&H – founded in March 1995), and was then renamed the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturist Medicine, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH – November 2003).
In India, Ayurvedic medicine is official.
Next, the translation of the official document (attached in the official English version at the end of the article):
General measures for prophylaxis:
1. Drink lightly heated water throughout the day
2. Practice daily yoga procedures such as yogic body postures, pranayama (breathing techniques) and various meditation procedures for at least 30 minutes a day
3. Use spices such as Haldi (turmeric), Jeera (a species of Indian cumin resembling cumin or cumin from us), Dhaniya (coriander) and Hohsun (garlic).
Ayurvedic measures to strengthen immunity
1. Use Chyavanprash (a mixture of herbs and spices with deepregenerative and vitalizing effect) – 10 grams per day in the morning.
2. Drink herbal teas (we can use cold macerated or sublingual herbal powder) from Tulsi (Indian basil, similar to Romanian basil), Dalchini (scorch), Kalimirch (black pepper), Shunthi (dry ginger) and Munakka (Raisin – a type of raisin) – once or twice a day. We can sweeten with raw/brown sugar (possibly honey) or it can be harmonized with fresh lemon juice.
3. Golden Milk- a quarter tablespoon of Haldi (turmeric) powder in 150 ml well heated milk – 1-2 times a day.
Simple Ayurvedic procedures:
If there is dry cough or sore throat:
If however the symptoms persist, consult a doctor.Filmul despre Abheda Yoga Academy si Kundalini varianta rezumată - (20 min) Dacă doriți, AICI puteți găsi filmul intreg...