2. Be tolerant of those who have been lost on the path. Ignorance, Deceit, Anger, Envy, Jealousy and Greed spring from alienation from the Soul. Pray for these people, that they too may find guidance.
3. Look for yourself – through yourself. Don’t let others impose on you which way to go. It’s your way and it’s just you going on it. Others may possibly walk with you – but no one else can live your life.
4. Treat yourself with a lot of consideration, with the guests who enter your house. Serve them the tastiest food, give them the best bed and honor them with goodwill and respect.
5. Do not steal – neither from another person or from the community, nor from nature. If it hasn’t been offered to you or if you haven’t worked for it, then it doesn’t belong to you.
6. Respect everything that is on this Earth: people, beings, planets, everything that is alive.
7. Honor the thoughts, desires and words of the people you come in contact with. Never interrupt the one who speaks, do not laugh at him or copy his behavior into derision. Allow every person the right to personal expression.
8. Never speak ill of others. The energy of the wickedness you emit to the Universe will come back to you, multiplied.
9. All people make mistakes. And all mistakes can be forgiven.
10. Evil thoughts cause the disease of mind, body and spirit. Practice Optimism.
11. Nature is not here, for us, but is part of us. We are all part of the Planetary Family.
12. Children are the seeds of our future. They plant love in their hearts and water this love, with the wisdom and lessons of life. Children need space to grow, provide them with this space.
13. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. Be aware that by hurting another, the poison of pain will return back to you.
14. Always be honest. Fairness is a test of will in this Universe.
15. All are interconnected. Be balanced. Physical activity gives him the strength of his mind. Spiritual wealth heals emotional problems.
16. Make conscious decisions about who you intend to be and how you intend to react. Take responsibility for your own actions.
17. Respect the personal space of others. Do not touch the property of others, especially objects of worship, whatever they may be. That’s a forbidden thing.
18. Be honest with yourself. You can’t care for or help another if you first don’t take care of yourself and help yourself.
19. Respect other religious beliefs. Don’t impose your faith on them.
20. Share what you have. Participate in the work of Charity.