Full Moon in Pisces – September 10, 2022, 12:59 – Romania time
The moment of the Full Moon is formed on the Virgo – Pisces axis, at the degree 17’41 activating the IV – X axis – the axis of the family, the foundation and the profession.
Since Pisces govern the paws of the feet, from a medical point of view everything we do in the 2 to 3 days of the transit of the Moon in Pisces, (starting from Friday, September 9, 7:30 a.m. to Sunday, September 11, at 9:30 a.m.) for the region mentioned above has a positive, preventive and curative effect, except for surgical operations in this area.
The atmosphere of these days is humid – cool, and things in general seem to be less contoured, we are rather sensitive and intuitive. Everything that penetrates into our body during this period, nicotine, alcohol, food, drugs has a stronger effect than on other days.
The foot contains the endings of the meridians of the body that can trigger a preventive reaction, improvement or healing of any organ in the body by stimulating certain points in the sole. These days are ideal days for a reflexology session.
(The Power of the Moon – Johanna Paungger and Thomas Poppe).
THE NEFARIOUS INFLUENCE OF THE FULL MOON
IT IS ± 18 HOURS FROM THE MAXIMUM MOMENT, that is, from Friday, September 9, 18:59 until Sunday, September 11, 06:59! This period of influence represents the tolerance of ± 8 degrees of the aspect of opposition between the Sun and the Moon.
What is good to avoid during this period:
- It is unwise to make love during the period of the nefarious influence of the Full Moon!
During the amorous act, due to the deep auric fusion and dilation between the two lovers, there is a very great possibility to take, unconsciously, the negative vibrations existing in the environment.
It has been found that those couples who do not comply with this prohibition, face more often with awkward problems and tensions, who often have no motivation, that is, exacerbate the manifestation of jealousy, possessive tendencies, claims and sometimes states of verbal, mental or even physical violence.
- We must bear in mind that the influence of the Moon is manifested primarily on the liquids in the body, respectively on the psyche. Precisely because of this, the lunar symbolism is connected with the subconscious, with water, with sensitivity, receptivity, adaptability, instinct. Surgical operations during this period are not indicated, with an increased risk of hemorrhage!
- Research undertaken during the Full Moon period has shown that most people tend towards instinctual behavior, which drastically affects decision-making power, discernment. This is also one of the reasons why it is not recommended to make decisions on the Full Moon, because they can be either hasty, or the result of the influence of the environment and of the different people with whom we interfere, respectively of the last events that impressed us (and are still on the “surface” in our subconscious).
Tripura Sundari – Thursday, September 8, 2022
48 hours before the astral moment of the Full Moon, the day of Tripura Sundari takes place. This month, the day of Tripura Sundari takes place on September 8, with the maximum moment at 12: 59.
A particularly special day, when the influence of this energy is extremely beneficial on our planet. This is a privileged day, being called the day of universal beauty and harmony (Tripura Sundari symbolizing the Great Divine Power of divine beauty, harmony and love).
It is the day when we can temper our selfish urges and ambitions by becoming aware of our true aspirations. It is a day worth dedicating to love, art, beauty, actions full of dedication. For those who are in a couple relationship it is a privileged moment in which they can carry out the secret Maithuna process.
SPECIFIC ASTROLOGICAL ASPECTS:
On Saturday, September 10, at 12:59, Romania time marks the moment of the Full Moon in Pisces, respectively the perfect opposition between the Moon in Pisces and the Sun in Virgo at the degree 17’41 activating the IV – X axis – an axis of the home, family, roots, profession and authority.
This Full Moon in Pisces can represent a culmination of the events, plans and projects started during the New Moon moment in Pisces on March 2, 2021. Specifically, what we sowed then, we are currently reaping!
A Full Moon in Pisces asks you from us to balance
the realism and practical and effective nature typical of the Virgo’s earth sign with the idealism, introspection and orientation of the spiritual nature typical of the water sign of Pisces.
• With the Sun (our consciousness, our vital force, our personality) in Virgo we seek to manifest our personality in a way that is as practical and pragmatic as possible .
We invest time, effort and resources in matters that concern the practical side of our lives, work, health, organization, ordering, administration. We are realistic in our approach. We were looking for concrete and tangible results, we were easily discriminating between good and bad, good or bad, and we could be quite meticulous and attentive to details. Virtuosity and perfection become goals to achieve.
• With the Moon (our subconscious, emotional energy, psyche) in Pisces our emotional states will fluctuate quite a lot.
We are more passive, more withdrawn and slightly dreamy. The energy of Pisces amplifies our sensitivity, but also our sensitivity.
We are more compassionate, more empathetic with others and more able to connect spiritually to each other. We are more influential, and the degree of receptivity to the energies around us increases.
Imagination is very active and we are more attentive to our inside than to the outside.
Virgo – Pisces is an axis of service, limitations, health and faith
Anything that was not in balance in our lives vis-à-vis these sectors can now become much more obvious. If we have excessively prioritized the practical, material side of life, being busy only with providing ourselves with a secure material basis, now we are reminded that the time has come to reconnect to a more emotional, psychological, spiritual side of our being.
- To seek to bring meaning to our actions,
- to be spiritually involved in what we have to do,
- not to act from a state of “must” on the autopilot,
- but from a deep inner feeling, with compassion and devotion.
In other words, to find a balance between the material and the spiritual, between the fleeting ones in our lives and the unfailing or eternal ones.
A Full Moon in Pisces helps us realize true inner introspections
being aware of the areas of our lives where we have not been able to align ourselves with the higher values of our own soul or where we have ignored them more or less consciously. It brings you to the surface where there was an imbalance. Where either we are too mental and critical with ourselves or with others, working hard, out of a sense of duty, but without too much spiritual fulfillment. Either where we fail to empower ourselves enough, to carry out our tasks to the end, where we pass on the responsibility of others, where we run away from reality through all kinds of addictions, remaining in a state of passivity and uncertainty.
It is extremely important to intuit when is the right time to act with determination and when appropriate to let things take their course, stand quietly.
The scene” that hosts this Full Moon is axis IV – X. The areas of our life where the energy of the full moon is manifested concern the sector of home, family, emotional safety, profession and authority.
- The Sun in Virgo in the X house (a natural house of Capricorn) in conjunction with the Middle of heaven, that is, the highest point of the paper, urges us to ensure an external, professional and social recognition. It consciously demands from us to invest time and efforts in our work and ensuring material, external safety.
- But in perfect opposition the Moon in Pisces in the IV house (a natural house of Cancer), is strong because it governs this house at the base. It amplifies our need for inner connection, emotional safety, family protection. It asks us a fundamental question:
How fulfilled are you of what you do? How much peace of mind does your exterior or profession bring to you? How aligned are you with the wants and needs of your own soul?
This Full Moon in Pisces reminds us that everything we build on the outside without a stable inner foundation, you ultimately tend not to resist.
Indeed, the highest purpose of these two signs (Virgo and Pisces) is a desire to help, to sustain, to save. Our tendency in the next period will be to become more receptive to the needs of others, to help and support according to our powers and abilities.
But if virgo’s typical help is a practical, material one, the support that can be asked of us now may be more of the nature of Pisces, that is, to help by listening, by intuitively and compassionately connecting to the needs of the other, by praying for the other or simply by forgiving the other what has wronged us just as we forgive ourselves.
What to pay attention to?
=> To the negative accentuation of the features of the two signs. Namely perfectionism, excessive criticism, compulsive needs and patterns related to order, work and health, hypochondria typical of Virgo. Or to the inability to be present, to be lucid, due to a state of permanent dreaming, the need to dodge anything that empowers us and to escape into a personal and illusory universe, through the maintenance of addictions typical of Pisces.
=> To a heightened emotional sensitivity and receptivity, as the Moon is conjunct with Neptune in Pisces.
=> To a lack of clarity in communication and exchanges, debates, negotiations, travels, as Mercury in Libra begins its apparent retrograde course on the same day as the Full Moon. It is not advisable to make radical decisions during this period.
What helps during this period?
- Let us have a constant spiritual practice;
- to give ourselves more often moments of silence and inner introspection;
- to take walks around a water source or in nature;
- to do exercises to harmonize and balance the sixth energy center, Ajna Chakra;
- use our intuition before acting or even speaking;
- to practice the technique of ho’oponopono forgiveness as often as possible both towards ourselves and towards those who have wronged us regardless of how they did it;
- to give ourselves enough moments of rest and physical and mental relaxation
- and to be open to a process of psychic and emotional healing;
- whereas imagination and creativity are strong we can let ourselves be guided by our own intuition by investing in those creative areas specific to us, art, music, photography, dance, poetry;
- to propose that through everything we do to seek to be in unison with the divine mind and will,
- to ask for guidance and guidance and to remain open to the answers received.
Who supports this Full Moon in Pisces?
Uranus in Taurus in the VI house, the planet of surprises and truth. It invites us to become more creative, more open to changes, to new and different approaches than the usual ones. Uranus urges us to approach work, health, habits and daily routine in a nonconformist way, accepting change as a normal factor of our lives and that can give us new perspectives.
We can resort to alternative, holistic methods of healing, we can change something in the regime, the daily diet, we can become more cooperative in our relationships with those with whom we work by respecting each other’s differences, we can make certain changes in our own home that will bring us more space.
In conclusion, this Full Moon in Pisces becomes a time of retrieval, a opportunity to realign ourselves to what is important to us, what is our true inner foundation and to redefining our own inner compass so that we can go in the direction of our fulfillment that is none other than the direction of our own soul.
An article by Virginia Olteanu – astrologer