New Moon in Gemini
30 May 2022, 14,30 – Romania time
Monday, May 30, 2022
is a good time to set up new intentions, plans or ideas.
It’s a time to sow and start those actions that are really meaningful to us.
It is good to be present, to project positively in accordance with the highest values of our soul and to have confidence in their realization.
Whatever we start now will be imbued with the energy of Gemini, an energy of thought and word.
The detoxification capacity of the body is maximum on the day of the New Moon.
Anyone who makes a rule of having a fasting day every time at the New Moon, will benefit from many advantages in the prevention of ailments.
Also this day is perfect to start a new activity such as unlearning bad habits.
Often bad habits are the outward expression of some inner energies.
These energies only need a new goal to become useful and valuable for us and for other people.
The night before the New Moon is a night of divine transcendence.
If we engage in spiritual activities we can achieve exceptional results.
These can be tantamount to the results obtained after a year of hard spiritual practice.
The night that precedes this New Moon phenomenon is celebrated in the Oriental spiritual tradition under the name of Shiva Ratri.
in our case it is about the night from May 29 to May 30, 2022.
During this astral moment, it is good to:
- we have an easy diet or even to practice Anaharin – fasting only with water
- we reduce the rhythm of daily activities, and to aim to orient ourselves inwards
- to be aware that this night is particularly effective for the practice of meditation, it
This new beginning can “establish” itself better in our being, so that we can fully benefit from this astrological aspect.
For this, it is advisable to perform a short meditation of about 20 minutes.
Specifically, during the maximum period of the New Moon, 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after it takes place, that is, between 14:20 and 14:40.
Meditation can give us the opportunity to make important spiritual advances.
How we meditate:
Sit on a chair with your back straight and your hands resting on your thighs with your palms down.
We aim to completely relax our body, especially the muscles of the face.
It is necessary to feel the physical body abandoned and immobile.
After we have achieved the “parking” of the body we turn our attention inside the body, in the middle of the chest.
We imagine that we are dimensionless, at that level.
Throughout the meditation, we aim to feel the complex influence of this astral moment, the New Moon.
The luminaries, the Sun and the Moon participate in the “cosmic wedding”, by sharing the same zodiac degree.
Now the masculine and the feminine merge into a perfect unit.
Due to the conjunction between the Sun and the Moon there is a special complementarity of yin-yang energies in nature.
We aim to find a perfect agreement between our will and God’s Will.
Thus, our consciousness will go through exceptional spiritual transformations.
They will lead to the attainment of the state of inner harmony and peace.
Through the state of consciousness cultivated by various Abheda Yoga techniques, certain unfavorable astrological transits can be transcensed.
Apart from these methods to be practiced systematically, it can be said that the destiny of men is written in the stars.
It is relatively difficult for the average man to manifest free will, independent of the influences of celestial bodies.
Specific astrological aspects
Monday, May 30, 2022 – 14:30
– marks the new moon moment
through the perfect conjunction between the Sun and the Moon at the degree 9’03.
It occupies the ninth house of this astral moment, a sector of travel, higher education and faith.
What do we associate the zodiac sign of Gemini with? – with the Power of Thought and Word, with Mobility, Adaptability and Curiosity.
- We are impregnated with the typical energy of the Element Air, masculine and dual, an extremely oscillating energy
- We will feel an energy strongly directed towards the mental and physical side
- Thoughts fly our minds, we tend to become introspective about everything around us
- we are looking for answers to everything, our mobility increases either physically or mentally, curiosity being a basic trait
Due to the duality of Gemini we tend to disperse our attention in several directions,
not completing them all
- We are focused on satisfying curiosity more than on deepening
- It is important to cultivate attention and avoid superficiality, the tendency to get lost in our own mental frenzy
- The mind can be quite undisciplined, risking not achieving anything concrete
The zodiac sign gemini governs our thoughts and words as well as all forms of written or oral communication.
Twins also govern ways of travel, primary education, relationships with siblings, sisters or close entourage.
The need for socialization, communication with people and a great desire to assimilate new information and ideas predominate.
These needs are justified by the verbs characteristic of Gemini , namely “ TO STUDY“, “TO INFORM” TO THINK“.
The word itself becomes a force that we will use either for our benefit or to our detriment.
What we say and think now turns into the seeds we plant in the future.
During this time, we are what we think more than ever.
What helps us?
- Let’s think positively, affirmatively, respectively without denials
- It is good to use clear and concise words
- Let’s work with affirmations, because the energy of the word becomes a magic wand
- Since Gemini governs the hands and arms, let’s use mudras
- As an energetic practice, to work as much as possible on Ajna and Vishuda
- Let’s eliminate blockages at the mental level
- Let’s meditate with the state of presence
- Uttering those prayers that are closest to our soul, because those are the most authentic.
In conclusion: using any kind of practice amplifies our lucidity and consciousness.
The domain of our life energized by this New Moon is the IX house
This is the sector of travel and spirituality, of faith and of higher education or of high knowledge.
It’s a sector of your own philosophy of life.
House IX talks about anything that broadens our horizons and gives us access to the truth.
New beginnings and opportunities are possible vis-à-vis the way we relate to our lives or “beliefs”.
the beginnings can be related to
- a new physical or mental journey that we propose
- of interest in new cultures or civilizations
- a new philosophy of life
- enrollment in a form of higher education or in personal or spiritual development courses
- to the improvement of relations with abroad
- learning a new foreign language or opening up to a new specialization.
In a spiritual sense, we have the chance to redefine our own truth.
The thoughts we nurture take the form of the words we speak generating habits and behaviors on life.
The higher and purer these thoughts and words are, the closer our way of relating to life is to the Divine.
This New Moon in Gemini is a good time for:
- a new way of thinking
- a new faith
- a new education system
- a new philosophy of life based on new and healthy thoughts
- a new way of communicating wiser and deeper.
In order to go in a new direction we first need to be sure that we have solved the past issues.
Now Mercury, the governor of this New Moon in Gemini, is still going seemingly retrograde in Taurus.
The appearance draws our attention to the fact that we still have a few touches to do and things may not be very clear.
Taurus is an earth sign , concrete that needs tangible results and practical solutions:
- We will need to rethink, to reassess the concrete tools that we use for these beginnings
- These tools are our money, our resources, our values, self-confidence or even self-love
- He asks us to be down to earth and asks us if we are properly equipped for what we set out to do
- How well do we manage our own resources?
- How much trust do we have in ourselves?
- How much do we persevere in what we do?
- How much value do we bring through our work?
- How well do we know how to capitalize on the time and effort we invest in what we do?
- What practical results bring us the path that we are or our own life perspective?
- How can we become more efficient?
In other words, we still have homework to do, and these are related to the material plane of our lives.
Who is causing this New Moon?
Saturn in Aquarius is in a tense aspect of squares with Mercury, so our momentum is tempered by Saturn.
The planet saturn tests our limits and patience, it puts us to work, comes with obstacles, delays our plans.
He pours a dose of pessimism over our thoughts and sanctions any superficial action.
Saturn makes us serious and reduces our outer joys to somehow guide us to look for the inner, deeper ones.
To avoid the tendency to criticize ourselves, to judge or discourage ourselves and to avoid lies just to give good.
Let’s not forget that we realize who we really are not when it’s easy for us but when it’s hard for us.
Saturn challenges us to grow, indicating us where:
- it hurts us
- we are afraid
- where we need to overcome ourselves, because that’s also where our strength is.
Who supports this New Moon?
Neptune in Pisces, Pluto in Capricorn and Mercury in Taurus form a minor positive triangle.
It is a positive astral configuration that helps us to materialize.
Neptune in Pisces in conjunction with the Descendant is the focus of the triangle.
To have faith,
to follow our inner voice, the voice of our own soul
- Let’s put ourselves in the service of that cause, that thing that has meaning for us
- Let’s let the soul guide us because surely that is the right direction for us
- Let’s practice active abandonment in front of the Divine Will
Let’s see in what direction we are going and to move forward without fear
as everything is given to the one who has faith
- To have sensitivity, compassion
- to follow our intuition when communicating with the other or with ourselves
Good, pure thought (Mercury) and the power to transform ourselves, overcoming our fears (Pluto) are the basic tools on our path.
this New Moon in Gemini speaks of the joy of discovering new ways, new thoughts more positive and wiser
It also tells us about healthier habits, new mentalities with which to redefine our own truth, our own way.
Let’s discover it by playing, exploring and enjoying every moment, the Twins whisper.
We are all God’s children and through our words and thoughts we have the strength to maintain the “Light” within us or to forget about it.
Written by Virginia Olteanu – astrologer