How do we recognize a good astrologer?
Actually... that could be good.
1. Present astrological influences as inclinations or tendencies and not as events.
inspired or uninspired decisions related to us
and heavy or easy spiritual tests, not as an inexorable fate "written in the stars."
As we primarily learn how to make clothes, shoes, houses and cars to be independent of the weather
and only in particular – in agriculture or when we really need to work or move outside
- we carefully study the meteorological bulletin.
4. Don't say that an astrological aspect is unfavorable
but wisely presents how man can transform alchemically
something that's not in the direction of its aspirations
in something that is in the direction of his aspirations.
5. It seeks to cancel out the impression of a slave to the influences of the fields of the heavenly objects that usually appear.
and it is up to man to decide wisely,
no matter what the "astrological weather" is like.
6. In the end he explains the precious methods
through which he can capitalize in his life the knowledge of the passing astrological influences.
Without these methods, astrological knowledge becomes a diverse fact
what serves curiosity
7. Explain, in the case of the couple chart , that love (but true love, not declared)
is superior to any apparent mismatches in the chart and that
even these can be for the two real trampolines to happiness
if they turn them into opportunities for evolution, being supported by love.
– that is, they do not need to compromise because they have these matches.
One can give up the relationship if necessary and that they do not take the place of love.
9. He does not take "for granted" everything he has read in books but presents the information with a certain caution and humility,
for, after all, all that an astrologer knows is usually from others who know from others,
without being able to verify all the details presented.
So there can be many truths mixed with untruths that can, however, be arranged coherently.
10. He gives up his personal image for the good of man (in fact he will not even lose it) and transmits it to him
founder of the Abheda system,
the initiator of the Good OM Revolution