It is considered one of the most complete and nutritious foods.
Raw pollen – the miracle food, contains almost all the nutrients necessary for humans.
Bee pollen contains:
- 22 amino acids;
- 18 vitamins (vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, F, H, K, PP and folic acid, pontotin acid, biotin, rutin) and lecithin;
- 25 minerals, among which: calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, sodium, copper, iodine, zinc, sulfur, silicon, chlorine, molybdenum.
- In addition to healthy vitamins, minerals and proteins, bee pollen contains enzymes that can help digestion.
Raw pollen – the miracle food
Benefits of pollen consumption:
- Strengthener of the immune system – it has antibiotic-type properties that help protect the body against infectious agents. Pollen is also rich in antioxidants that protect cells from the oxidation of free radicals.
- Protects the cardiovascular system – Pollen contains large amounts of routine, an antioxidant that helps strengthen blood vessels and corrects cholesterol levels. It helps prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- Fascinating source of energy – Alin Caillas states that pollen produces a sensitivity of euphoria, wholeness and satisfaction to the one who consumes it. It increases the dynamism, the spirit of initiative the optimism so necessary to succeed in life. Removes fatigue as if by magic.
- Weight control – pollen can be used to treat addictions and inhibit cravings, especially when it comes to maintaining weight, acting by suppressing impulses.
- Respiratory system – Bee pollen contains a large amount of antioxidants that could have an anti-inflammatory effect on lung tissues, preventing the onset of asthma.
- Heals neurasthenia – the pollen cure improves the memory power, clears the mind, increases the power of concentration and relieves some depressive states.
- Help for the prostate – Men who suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia may find relief in the use of pollen. Pollen can help reduce inflammation to stop frequent impulses to urinate.
- Sterility problems – Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, so it can be used successfully by women who fail to become pregnant. In addition to being a hormonal amplifier, there is also an extraordinary aphrodisiac!
How should bee pollen be consumed?
Pollen acts faster and more efficiently if taken before a meal and especially with fruit
In asthenia, 1-2 tablespoons of pollen per day are used, consumed on an empty stomach, 5-10 minutes before a meal.
It is advisable to keep as long as possible in the mouth, so that the nutrients can be better assimilated.
Storage: it is recommended that raw pollen be kept for the entire period of its administration in the freezer, so as not to lose its curative properties.