The moment of the Full Moon on Tuesday, June 14, 2022, at 14:51 is formed on the Gemini – Sagittarius axis, at the 23rd degree’ 25 activating the III – IX axis – the axis of knowledge, travels and studies. The ascendant of the moment is in Libra, a sign of balance and harmony.
Since Sagittarius governs the pelvis, hips, sacral bone, coccyx, buttocks and thighs, from a medical point of view everything you do for these areas in the 2 to 3 days of the transit of the Moon through Sagittarius, has a double effect, preventive and therapeutic (starting from Monday, June 13, at 01:30 until Wednesday, June 15, at 01:30) with except for surgical operations in this area.
These days the sciatic nerve, circulation problems and muscle pains in the thigh area can be felt with greater frequency. Massages are extremely beneficial during this period and can easily relax stiff muscles. (The Power of the Moon – Johanna Paungger and Thomas Poppe).
THE NEFASTAL INFLUENCE OF THE PLANE MONTH IS ± 18 HOURS FROM THE MOMENT OF MAXIM
that is, from Monday, June 13, 20:51 until Wednesday, June 15, 08:51!
This period of influence represents the tolerance of ± 8 degrees of the aspect of opposition between the Sun and the Moon.
What is good to avoid during this period:
It is unwise to make love during the period of the nefarious influence of the Full Moon!
During the amorous act, due to the deep aura fusion and dilation between the two lovers, a very great possibility arises to take over, in an unconscious way, the negative vibrations existing in the environment.
It has been found that those couples who do not comply with this prohibition, face more often with awkward problems and tensions, who often have no motivation, that is, exacerbate the manifestation of jealousy, possessive tendencies, claims and sometimes states of verbal, mental or even physical violence.
Tripura Sundari – Sunday, June 12, 2022
48 hours before the astral moment of the Full Moon, the day of Tripura Sundari takes place.
It is a particularly special day, when the influence of this energy is extremely beneficial on our planet.
This month, the day of Tripura Sundari takes place on May 14, with the maximum moment at 7:14.
It’s a privileged day, being called the day of universal beauty and harmony.
*Tripura Sundari symbolizes the Great Divine Power of divine beauty, harmony and love.
It is the day when we can temper our selfish urges and ambitions by becoming aware of our true aspirations.
It is a day worth dedicating to love, art, beauty, actions full of dedication.
For those who are in a couple relationship it is a privileged moment when they can carry out the secret
The influence of the Moon is manifested primarily on the liquids in the body, respectively on the psyche.
It is precisely for this reason that lunar symbolism is related to the subconscious, to the water, to the sensitivity, the responsiveness, the adaptability, the instinct. Surgical operations are not indicated during this period and there is an increased risk of bleeding!
During the Full Moon period most people tend towards instinctual behavior.
This drastically affects decision-making power, discernment.
It is also one of the reasons why it is not recommended to make decisions on the Full Moon.
These can be either hasty, or the result of the influence of the environment and of the different people with whom we interfere, respectively of the last events that impressed us (and are still on the “surface” in our subconscious).
Specific astrological aspects:
Tuesday, June 14, 14:51, Romania time marks the moment of Full Moon in Sagittarius on axis III – IX. The Moon in Sagittarius is in perfect opposition with the Sun in Gemini at the degree 23’25 inviting us to balance the need for movement, communication, curiosity typical of Gemini with the need for deep, spiritual understanding typical of Sagittarius.
• Like any moment of the Full Moon, it represents a peak, a “harvest” of what we started as a plan, project, idea at the time of the Solar Eclipse in Sagittarius on December 4, 2021, practically, now we see the results of those actions, thoughts or projects.
(inner emotions and moods, subconscious impulses)
is in Sagittarius. On an emotional level, we are engaged in an adventure in search of “the truth”. We aim, just as the hieroglyph of the sign shows us, through that arrow pointing upwards, towards a deeper, more mature knowledge of human life in general, built on moral, spiritual, philosophical foundations.
Principles that motivate us at the moment (more or less consciously)
• Freedom • independence • honor • struggle for an ideal • adventure • high knowledge • superior • the meaning of things
• Any comprehensive meaning that our mind can explore not necessarily directly, but with the help of analogy, generalization and abstraction is to the liking of Sagittarius.
• He is the eternal self-taught who values “understanding.”
• He is able to intuit the true cause of things and to look from a superior, overall perspective.
• The spirit of justice is strong, which will cause us to put ourselves in the service of those causes that respect and honor justice.
With the Moon in Sagittarius, it is important to avoid:
– the need to convince others of their own opinions,
– uninspired choice of moments to expose a truth that can hurt the other,
– the tendency to risk unnecessarily, the fear of limiting our physical freedom or expression,
– the tendency to express our intellectual superiority,
– arrogance and faith that we are the holders of the ultimate truth,
– the tendency to turn into the “happy” holders of an empirical knowledge that we are not able to apply practically.
In perfect opposition to the Moon in Sagittarius we have
our personality, our conscious, our life force)
• Consciously we seek to expand our human experience by assimilating a large volume of information and by forming as many connections or connections as possible .
• Let’s seek to quench our thirst for knowledge through communication, dialogue, interaction with the other.
• The main tools of manifestation of Gemini are words. Any source of information, from books, courses, practices, media or methods that can be immediately experienced, become precious sources.
• We use the mind that accurately and even analytically classifies information to use it as efficiently as possible.
With the Sun in Gemini, it is important to avoid:
– duality and duplicity,
– mental dispersion,
– lack of significance,
– maximum influenceability,
-the tendency to distort the truth in order to serve one’s own interests.
This Full Moon in Sagittarius asks us to find the Balance between Gemini and Sagittarius, two energies in complementarity
realizing that deep understanding without informational assimilation does not exist,
theory without an ounce of practice only turns us into very good theorists,
• and the wonderful ability to understand a certain thing more deeply, to capture its essence, to connect to a symbol remains an abstract resource if we do not develop the practical part,
• method and discipline giving that symbol a practical value in everyday life;
=> In concrete terms
• considering that we need to choose the “wheat from the tares” in terms of information,
• that is, to discern what is good from what is bad by using our understanding, perceptions,
• appealing to our higher values before we rush to respond,
• to react without being aware of the consequences of our actions or words.
• Some of us who resonate with the energy of Gemini will need to deepen certain information,
• to seek to understand things from an overall perspective
• and to give up superficiality
• understanding that the quantity of information does not equate with its quality
• while the other part of us, in resonance with the energy of Sagittarius, needs to descend from the abstract, mental plane, from the ivory tower of our own knowledge
• to be able to live it concretely every day of life,
• realizing that the true value of an information lies in the power to generate in our lives changes and concrete and tangible results.
We are invited to test the authenticity and veracity of our sources of information
to test concretely some ideas, mentalities or practices by which we lead our lives, depending on the results gained. Let us evaluate to what extent the man who preaches a truth manages to live by virtue of that truth. The main tool with which we will do this analysis is our mind. It is good to take care that our mind is a clean and pure tool. That is, to make sure that it is in the service of the soul and not of our own ego because we risk falling into thea big trap.
that hosts this Full Moon
is axis III – IX,
so the areas of our life in which the energy of the Full Moon is manifested are:
• relations with the close entourage,
• our thoughts and words,
• the way we communicate, we negotiate
• or we simply express our opinions,
• the studies we follow or on the spiritual path we practice,
• the trips we make,
• relations with abroad or with foreigners.
The presence of the Moon in Sagittarius in the third house, the natural house of Gemini determines us:
• to seek the truth in our thoughts and words or those of others,
• to use our perceptions,
• to appeal to a higher reason typical of Sagittarius
• and to find a simple and accessible way to use it, according to Gemini,
• to avoid the tendency to talk a lot by not actually answering anything
• or to use philosophical words, “pompous” just to impress with our knowledge.
It is time to become messengers of knowledge in all the ways we can and know how to do it, but to take care to be messengers of the truth from our own soul and not of the desires of our subtle ego.
It is also advisable to
• we communicate as clearly as possible, so that no matter how significant our message is, it is understood by the others;
• it is good to be adaptable,
• to simplify the way of communicating,
• to seek to be clear, concise,
• to avoid contexts or environments in which we know that information can be distorted,
• because we need to keep the purity of thought and word.
Now every word can lift us up or lower us, the choice belongs to us. Moreover, we will be directly responsible for our own truth.
We can make changes or changes in the way we communicate, we can give up a certain language or on the contrary we can improve a certain way of speaking.
The one who causes this Full Moon is Neptune in Pisces in the VI house
that can generate
• a real confusion about the truth that we will tend to doubt,
• a state of emotional insecurity,
• of distrust in the direction we should take, in the people we should trust or in the service we put ourselves in.
It is good to judge certain situations coldly, not to let ourselves be impressed beyond measure by certain news, information, stories or life situations because we can be easily manipulated by appealing to the emotional side.
Our tolerance to certain substances or medicines, to certain diseases or even infections may be lower. That is why we will have to take care of our own health, both physical and mental.
It can become difficult to impose limits, to want to help, to save something or someone. The inability to do this to turn against us, so let us be wise and seek to act as divinely integrated as possible.
The one who sustains this full Moon is Saturn in Aquarius in the V house, a saving aspect,
as it amplifies us
• seriousness • stability • perseverance • determination to clarify and verify things and situations.
• It does not exempt us from work and effort, but it guarantees that when we are present in our lives and we are responsible, the chances of falling prey to confusion decrease.
• He comes with discipline and emotional maturity.
• But his positioning in the V house also speaks of an awareness of what brings joy and a profound fulfillment in our lives, of those relationships, projects, creations or hopes that motivate us and strengthen us to continue our journey and purpose.
it is a Full Moon focused on honoring the truth of our words and thoughts.
It invites us to “live” our own truth and to become messengers of this truth for those who have eyes to see it and ears to hear it, for whom the time has come to awake.
It is a Full Moon in which the power belongs to the mind but the ultimate test will be to succeed in making one’s own mind an instrument in the service of the soul, of God.
Written by Virginia Olteanu – astrologer