Swadhistana Chakra – the center of sexuality and creative power
In the subtle structure of the human being there are 7 energetic zones, 7 complex fundamental systems that include all possible human experiences. These subtle organs are known as chakras ( centers of force or foci of power).
7 chakras or main centers of force are described.
Swadhistana, the seat of sexual energy…
It controls the desires, that is why it is very important to activate and harmonize this center of force in order to have a strong spiritual aspiration.
a lotus with 6 petals, having the following characteristics:
the located area
above the sexual organs,
in the subtle plane
- concern for erotic aspects
- ease of socializing
- creative capacity (in all aspects of life)
- tendency to speak more and more easily (benefits commercial agents, actors, etc.)
- frantic spiritual aspiration
- personal charm
The specific harmonious way of behaving at the level of Swadhistana is to have a fulfilling sexual and social life.
Specific responses to imbalances:
- reduced sexual appetite, poor desire to socialize, lack of a strong spiritual aspiration, psyche oriented downwards (weakly dynamized center)
- the whole sphere of preoccupations is related only to erotic aspects, tendency to gossip, continuous speech without core (excessively dynamized center)
Organs of controlled action and functions: sexual function,
silver, being in connection with the subtle element water.
Abheda Yoga recommendation for the dynamization of the center:
Ardha Chandrasana helps us to amplify in ourselves the sexual potential and social mimicry, intensely dynamiting the Swadhistana Chakra (the center of sexuality). Due to this dynamization, following the practice of asana, we will also be able to notice an amplification of the spiritual aspiration.