According to the universal laws of quantum physics, everything in this universe is made of pure energy.
The energy is in constant motion, oscillating and vibrating at different speeds from the lowest speeds to the very fast ones.
Because we exist in this objective reality, and we own a physical body, we are also made up of the same energy that vibrates with different frequencies.
This energy is structured very complexly by its frequency of vibration and the way it manifests itself.
So – we are not just energy, but structured energy, and this structuring is just as important as energy itself.
But this discovery is not new,
In hindu sacred texts, in the Upanishads, it is said that the universe was created through the ecstatic dance of the god Shiva, or “Anandatandava”.
Perhaps we have not thought much about the fact that our frequency, and here we can include our emotional, mental and physical frequencies, have a profound impact on our lives.
According to the law of attraction, we attract experiences, people and circumstances into our lives, even those that seem to be mere coincidences. Just as radio waves that are heard very clearly, but permanently unseen for the eyes, the vibrational frequency that we emit and which represents the accumulation of thoughts, emotions and level of consciousness, is continuously recorded by the universe.
This vibrational frequency that we emit continuously, attracts experienceis similar, people and opportunities, good or bad. A vibration with a high oscillation attracts high vibrational frequencies, raising us spiritually, and manifesting itself through positive experiences in our lives. In the same way, a low frequency will attract the opposite of these experiences.
To determine our vibrational frequency, we must pay attention to the emotions we have. When we generate positive thoughts and emotions in our mind and in our heart we feel happy, inspired and satisfied. When we emit negative thoughts, we are angry, angry or sad and this means that our frequency is low. So, the better we feel, the higher our vibrational frequency will be.
The good news is that we have the choice to change our vibration at any time!
On the other hand, identification with the essential Self allows us to be free from the dominant vibrational level, as if it did not matter, no matter how it is.
So getting out of the illusion, the state of conscious Truth is above the vibrational aspect and does not depend on it.
On the other hand, this state will allow much easier to elevate our frequency if we wish.
So, what are the 16 ways we can raise our vibrational frequency?
This is the favorite tool, the most effective and direct. The dominant frequency of vibration can increase significantly and directly.
We suggest in this direction as very effective the fundamental meditation anuttara, the meditation with incandescent white, the ucchara with appropriate mantras
Even 5 minutes of meditation a day can help us clarify our minds, minimize our negative thinking patterns and connect with the inner divine Self, which transcends thoughts, feelings and circumstances. Over time, this practice will raise our energy frequency and contribute to a more fulfilled, happier life, both ours and those around us.
2. The practice of asanas and pranayama in Abheda, in the way it is practiced in Abheda. Always after a session of asanas and pranayama our frequency of predilection vibration is higher or much higher and we feel that in our lives.
Best of all, from this point of view it is to dynamize the anahata, Vishuddha, Ajna and Sahasrara centers.
3. Reading books with spiritual topics, watching movies or plays , appropriate musical auditions.
This activity will generate an elevation of the friction of vobrasion easily and simply.
4. Feeding is an occasion through which we can raise or lower our frequency of vibration.
Here we can follow the feeding rules exposed HERE.
5. We prefer the company of good, optimistic, authentic people, with clean, elevated, sufelt preoccupations or, best of all, spiritual people, who practice and have results in their inner transformation.
6. Methods of depurification and detoxification of Saucha.
7. We use water to purify our body.
A bath with Epson salts or kitchen salt can help us detoxify our astral body, balancing our energy centers and relaxing our muscles. As much as possible, it is good to use natural soaps, without chemicals or artificial flavors that can weaken our aura.
When we feel tired, even simply washing your hands and face can raise your tone.
8. We use essential oils from plants to purify our aura and elevate our frequency of vibration.
Essential oils of basil, mint, eucalyptus, frankincense, bergamot, lemon, orange, pine, myrrh, myrrh, myrrh are good.
9, We practice humility – Vinaya Mudra. Explanations HERE.
10. We carry out actions in the service of others!
Volunteering, self-sacrifice and, in general, actions performed in the service of others quickly elevate our frequency of vibration.
11. We avoid the news or receive them in a special state, in which we avoid “going” the trend.
The news is made to create panic. A news story that does not create concern is not considered news.
12. Love more deeply and intensely.
14. We can cultivate gratitude. It is a state that instantly elevates our consciousness.
15. Prayer in general, heart prayer and the secret ananta process.
16. Cultivating spiritual virtues and avoiding emotions and lower thoughts.
founder of the Abheda system,
the initiator of the Good OM Revolution